Battle of Davis Bridge Cemetery, located on Essary Springs Road. Turn off Hwy 57 onto Pocahontas Road, into curve take left Y onto Essary Springs Road. Park at Gate of Battle of Davis Bridge gate. Walk down dirt road short distance, located on left.
Dan Head Cemetery, off Hwy 57 on Dan Head Road in front yard of a house located on left.
- Amanda Faye Kirk Head-May 13, 1868 – Febuary 3, 1951 d/o W.J.N. Kirk and Elizabeth A. Doles…w/o William Harrison Head
- Elizabeth A. Doles Kirk–June 5, 1846 – Sept. 16, 1932 …d/o John J and Ruthie Barrett Doles w/o W. J. N. Kirk –m. March 8, 1868
- Rufus ‘Dig” Doles
Essary Cemetery, One and half mile south of Essary Springs Community.
- Elizabeth Graves Essary, July 18, 1816-May 3, 1878, w/o Benjamin Essary
- Benjamin Essary, Jan. 15, 1812-Oct. 12, 1887, h/o Elizabeth G. Essary
- Mary Ann Essary, July 3, 1846-Oct. 1, 1921, d/o Benjamin and Elizabeth Essary
Essary Springs Cemetery, located off Hwy 57, take Pocahontas Rd. Turn Left at Oak Grove Church, cemetery on left.
Eureka Cemetery, located off Hwy 57 on Vernie Kirk Rd., on the right. Between Moss Creek and Ingram Cemetery.
Jones Family Cemetery. Located in the vicinity of Oak Grove Church, south of Pocahontas, on Bobby Forsythe Farm.
- William A. Jones, May 29, 1851-October 18, 1910, s/o William and Mary Emily (Cavinar) Jones
- Drusilla Martha Jones, March 26, 1856-Jan 20, 1875, d/o W. and M.E. Jones
- Gideon L. Jones, july 6, 1861-Oct 9, 1863, s/o W. and M.E. Jones
- William Jones, October 12, 1806-February 11, 1878, b. GA-s/o William Sr. and Mary Martin “Polly” (White) Jones. h/o Mary Emily (Cavinar) Jones-m. July 14, 1850, Hardeman Co., TN.
- John Allen Jones, May 24, 1857-April 9, 1881, s/o W. and M.E. Jones
Keith Family Cemetery, S. W. Pocahontas, off Hwy 57, take Pocahontas Rd. take right fork at Oak Grove Church going to MS. Abt 1 mile from TN state line in Alcorn County MS. West side of road in woods.
Kirk Cemetery, off Hwy 57 on Kirk Road, at the end of the road.
Mathis- Mattews Cemetery, located Mathis Cemetery Lane. Turn off Hwy 57 onto Pocahontas Rd. Turn Left on Wolfe Pen Rd. Turn Left on Mathis Cemetery Road. Cemetery at end of road.
Moore-Brewer Cemetery, South of Pocahontas, on a gravel road, abt a mile.
Mosses Creek Cemetery, S.W. part fo Co., mile east of Hardeman Co., line. Abt 2 miles north of Hwy 57.
Old Bethel Cemetery located S.W. of Pocahontas, abt mile from Tn state line, in Alcorn County MS.
Oak Grove Church Cemetery, off Hwy 57 on Pocahontas Rd., 3 miles.
Porterfield Family Cemetery, Located N.W. part of Alcorn Co., near Tn state line adn Tippah Co., MS line
State Line Cemetery, located off Muddy Ridge Road. abt a mile over the Tn line in MS.